Articles and news from Maitland Fund Services
IntouchNovember 2022 edition
Insights & Expertise
- Navigating the supply chain crunch
- Striving for operational excellence: making it work, from home
- Yet another acronym - why are APIs important?
- Women in fund management: what can asset managers learn from fund services?
- Economic growth curbed by decline in maths and science education
- An intern's journey
- Embrace the chaos to find the opportunity
Kavitha Ramachandran interviews Silver Kung, chairman and CIO of Siegfried Asset Management, about how his fund management company is navigating geopolitical uncertainty and supply chain issues – and the importance of having partners you can rely on during times of turmoil.
JP Khaitan chatted to Moneyweb, one of South Africa’s most read and respected business portals, about why asset managers should know about application programming interfaces (APIs) in fund administration. He describes how APIs lead to improved internal control mechanisms, streamlined data management, and time saved.
We interview Nomonde Vokozela, who joined Maitland as an intern in 2015 and developed her career under the attentive leadership of Liezl Gerber, Service Head – Fund Valuation and Accounting SA. Liezl has proudly witnessed her remarkable rise.
Kavitha Ramachandran was recently interviewed on Flex and the City, a fts global podcast that discusses true leadership in financial services and sustainable transformation.