Luxembourg ManCo Services
A powerful end-to-end AIFMD compliant solution
Our AIFMD compliant solution enables alternative managers, including private equity and real estate (PERE) managers, to navigate the regulatory landscape and concentrate on their core activities and strengths while providing them access to markets and products.
The solution offers a combination of:
- a Luxembourg-based AIFMD-compliant management company (MS Management Services S.A.) which is part of the Maitland group and authorised by the Luxembourg regulator, the CSSF, to operate as an external AIFM,
- two fund vehicles (Specialised Investment Funds or SIFs), which provide investors and managers with a complete plug-and-play solution that is AIFMD-compliant.
Our end-to-end RAIF solution
Maitland was one of the first service providers to come to market with an end-to-end Reserved Alternative Investment Fund (RAIF) solution. We assume responsibility as AIFM for all the duties set out under the AIFMD for the RAIF including risk management, compliance monitoring, regulatory reporting and investor due diligence; and we appoint a depositary as required. On account of the AIFM passporting facility, clients are able to seamlessly distribute their fund throughout the EU without further authorisation.
In addition to acting as an external AIFM to a RAIF, we offer:
• Legal set-up, which includes project management of relationships with other appointed service providers,
• Domiciliation and corporate secretarial services,
• Fund administration services,
• Annex IV reporting.