United Kingdom ManCo Services
As an authorised ACD, Maitland provides fiduciary, set-up and ManCo services to UCITS funds.
We have an AIFM in the UK, meaning that we have “SuperManCo” status through being able to service both traditional and alternative funds.
In addition Maitland acts as a Unit Trust Manager (UTM). We also offer fund administration across a wide range of non-UCITS retail schemes (NURS), alternative fund structures and investment trusts.
Our UK Management Company services at a glance
- Cost effective and flexible ManCo solutions servicing all investment strategies for established and start-up asset managers,
- Operations across Europe that are financially robust and stable, through being backed and fully capitalised by Maitland and shareholders,
- Efficient on-boarding of your strategy/fund, design of operational flows, and provision of governance and regulatory requirements,
- Highly experienced team with asset management, risk, governance, regulatory compliance, valuation and distribution expertise,
- Added value ancillary services including independent regulatory consulting, valuation, and risk solutions; and
- “ManCo as a service” approach.