We provide guidance and ongoing services at any stage of your wealth planning cycle.
We can set up and provide a full family office service or support your existing family office.
Either with an established business or when a wealth and/or liquidity creation event is triggered – we can partner with you as you grow.
Whether you are an individual or a family, we provide specialised services in charitable work.
Examples of our work
A family required an analysis of their wealth-holding structure and succession planning.
In jurisdictions like Brazil, fund structures are commonly used as a sophisticated wealth planning tool.
A family wanted to transition their portfolio away from a pure hedge fund investment strategy.
An entrepreneur required advice on the legal structure and framework for the establishment of an online peer-to-peer lending platform.
Other typical service examples
- Administration and trusteeship of trust and company structures holding investment portfolios, art and antiquities collections, properties, private equity investments, yachts and aircraft.
- Advising clients on structuring real estate purchases.
- Advising private equity structures in relation to the structuring of their international investments.
- Advising family-controlled businesses on capital raising and legal aspects of corporate finance activity.
- Advising on joint ventures, shareholder rights and company governance issues.
- Advising on general commercial arrangements, such as supply, agency and sponsorship agreements.
- Migration and tax planning for individuals taking up residence elsewhere, e.g. UK.
- Migration and structuring advice for individuals who are affected by changes to domestic law, such as the changes to the non-domiciled rules or the rules relating to the ownership of property in the UK.