We provide an end-to-end consultancy and project management service to support the launch of new funds. We will help guide you through the process of fund set-up from inception through to launch and beyond.
We advise and help you to choose the optimum fund structure and domicile for your proposed funds and will assist in the appointment of Lawyers, Accountants, the Custodian and the Depositary.
We co-ordinate the fund incorporation and regulatory approval process and ensure that the Fund Prospectus and supporting documentation is compliant with the appropriate regulatory environment such as UCITS or AIFMD.
Our Fund Set Up service includes:
- Fund, Sub-Fund and Share Class launches
- Instrument of Incorporation
- Prospectus updates
- FCA Approvals
- EGMs and significant changes
- Key Investment Information Documents
- Supplementary Information Document
- FCA Notifications
- Fund Passports and Foreign Registration