Maitland provides a comprehensive Transfer Agency and Dealing service for Umbrella Funds, Unit Trusts, Regular Savings Plans and ISAs.
We have our own dealing desk and deals can be placed directly with the desk, through a dedicated dealing line specific to the Fund, through IFAs and intermediaries or through a Fund Platform.
Transfer Agency Services include:
- A dedicated Sponsor’s dealing and enquiry line
- Access to all fund literature in a ‘Sponsor sub-domain’ on our website
- Processing of subscriptions, redemptions and switches
- Maintenance of the fund’s register
- Compliance with KYC and AML requirements
- Processing and making income distributions
- Producing and issuing contract notes and statements
- Comprehensive and flexible Management Information
- Dispatching fund documentation to investors
- Publication of fund prices